· Continuous educational support for school fees and all related expenses.
· Completed household infrastructure improvements on all supported homes.
· Installed well in the Namwagi village of 2000 residents
· Obtained 20 year lease for commercial building in the town of Kamuli
· Converted commercial land to dormitory for students
· Manage and maintain staff of 3 at dormitory including Dorm mother, cook and security guard
· Installed solar panels to power dorm and internet café of 5 computers.
· Established 2 successful businesses through micro loans (seamstress and carpenter)
· Managed and consulted in construction of Township school kitchen, dining facility (student population of 2000)
· Established non non-profit status in the country of Uganda
· Continuous educational support for school fees and all related expenses
· Career guidance
· Medical support
· Small coffee plantation
· Management of 2 micro loans
· Purchase of land in fast growing development overlooking Lake Victoria.
· Network with other non profits working in Uganda
· Building travel programs for volunteers interested in Medicine, education and agriculture